The name of this strain describes it in a perfect way. It is a combination of Lemon OG and Haze in the right proportion to form an endearing cannabis strain. This plant contains limonene and alpha-pinene. These organic compounds can induce extreme levels of focus and concentration in humans.
What Makes Lemon OG Haze Special?
It is not only toothsome, it is also high in resin. It is a hybrid strain which contains about 70% of Sativa and 30% Indica. The general claim is that Lemon OG Haze clears the eye and the aroma wakes the body. In essence, the Lemon OG Haze is what you need for an energized day or a motivated sense of purpose.
Do you need that extra energy to do what you never thought possible? Here’s Lemon OG Haze to the rescue.
Features of Lemon OG Haze
- The Lemon OG Haze has bright and attractive colors- forest green, with a little orange.
- It boasts several features and the most prominent are Citrus, Herbal, Lemon, and Pine.
- It has a plentiful yield with a lot of small buds.
- Lemon OG Haze appears like conventional Sativas. They are long and multi-branched.
- It has a very thick resin coating which sometimes sticks to the fingers.
Growing Lemon OG Haze
This cannabis strain is a product of cross-breeding Haze and Lemon OG. It takes about 90 days to harvest and in this time, you can enjoy a yield of about 400 grams per meter square.
The level of Sativa genes in the plant makes it grow higher in length compared to other auto strains. The THC level, although not over the chart, is enough to achieve the desired effect.
In essence, Lemon OG Haze is easy to grow, although it can be temperature sensitive.
It can be grown indoors or outdoors, depending on your preference. From experience, a LED 360 Watt bulb should suffice in growing the Lemon OG Haze. Also, it requires about 18 hours of light to grow optimally. Even though it is an auto-flowering strain, it responds well to defoliation.
Medical Benefits of Lemon OG Haze
- This Strain has the ability to induce a decent level of cerebral euphoria.
- You enjoy improved focus and you can work on brain tasking problems for extended periods.
- You become innervated inside out and you can boast an energized mind.
- For creatives such as artists or writers, Lemon OG Haze enhances their creativity.
- Medical experts recommend Lemon OG Haze for a more cheerful mood.
- If you have issues with anxiety, try the Lemon OG Haze strain, it helps.
- It can also induce hunger and make you less nauseous.
For first time users, it is important to use it under supervision to avoid any complications.
Lemon OG Haze is a perfect blend, no doubt. It gives you the real feeling of focus and energy without sacrificing the sweet smell. Add this weed strain to your bucket list if you haven’t had the taste of it.
- - 80%80%