Who doesn’t love a home-made burger and fries? Add some cannabis infusion and it becomes a perfect summer recipe.
It’s that time of the season for BBQ’s, house party with friends and trips to the beach. Burgers are always a delight during these times — which begs the question, how about infusing cannabis in the burgers?
Cannabis-infused burgers are very easy to make. The good news is, it can easily be changed into a vegetarian or vegan substitute.
How to make canna burger
You will need the following ingredients to get started:
2 Burger serving
- 500g of grounded beef meat (or vegan substitute)
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 0.5g-1g of cannabis bud
- 1 egg, beaten
- Seasonings, such as paprika, pepper, salt, and garlic
- Burger Buns
- Optional: onion ring, an egg, bacon, mushrooms, anything you like for burger toppings
- Firstly, decarboxylate your cannabis in the oven. Then finely grind it, removing small branches, to create a very light powder.
- In a separate bowl, add together the meat, sliced onion, ground cannabis, egg, and seasoning.
- Mix everything together by hand until an even consistency is reached.
- Then, take your mix and flatten it on a clean surface to create the actual shape and size of the burgers you want.
- Carefully pick up the burger patties using a flipper or spatula, and put them on a plate
- Place this in the fridge for 2-3 hours to cool.
- Cooking. Burgers can be cooked in a pan or grilled on a barbecue.
- Heat the pan to a high temperature or the BBQ Grill to a decent temperature.
- Put the burgers on the pan or BBQ grill and after one minute, flip them over. This will keep the juices in.
- Add any extra seasoning or sauces to your burger to make it delicious.
- Lower the heat to a medium temperature and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes depending on how cooked you want it to be
- If you are adding cheese, add this at the very last minute to melt the cheese.
- If you want a toasted bun, this would be the time to add it to the BBQ Grill or oven to warm.
- Once that is done, stack up the ingredients on top of each other in a burger form.
Which cannabis strain to use
We recommend to use the Cracker Jack in making your cannabis-infused burger:
Cracker Jack — (Green Crack + Jack Herer)
This bud is perfectly fit for burgers. Adding it will draw out the earthy and pungent undertones to give it almost a smoked meat taste.
The strong flavor profile includes an herbal woody undertone, which blends well with cheese and vegetables.
This perfect hybrid is bound to make you feel euphoric, energized and focused. Perfect for a day out in the sun!
- Rated - 98%98%